A Seminar to Help Pave the Way to a Secure Future
Does an uncertain future haunt you as well? Are you looking for a helping hand?
Worry no more as Affinity Education Pvt. Ltd. is coming to Lucknow to conduct a free-of-cost MBBS admission guidance interview. Parents and students who seek effective guidance regarding the admission process or which college to choose, are welcome to attend this seminar and clear all their doubts. Following are the important details of the session: -
Date: 29th August 2021
Time: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Venue: Hyatt Regency, Regency Road,
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226010
Why pursue MBBS Abroad?
This seminar will mainly focus on explaining in detail the reasons that MBBS abroad is a more viable option for most medical aspirants. Some of the advantages one can surely experience include: -
- The majority of the universities abroad are accredited and certified by renowned bodies like the WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, NMC/MCI, MCC, among others.
- Additionally, these universities often design their curriculum according to the medical standards accepted across nations like the USA, UK, India, Russia, etc.
- Due to this, an MBBS degree from abroad opens up job opportunities in all these nations. It means that students become eligible for licentiate exams like the USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), and the FMGE/NEXT Exam (India).
- An important advantage of MBBS abroad over the Indian universities is the fact that students need not give any donations or capitation fees over and above the stipulated fees.
- Secondly, these universities focus equally on theory and practicals (clinical rotations, clerkships, etc) thus, ensuring on-field experience.
Why get your admission through Affinity Education?
Affinity Education as of today’s date has a success rate of more than 90%. It means that almost all the students who come to us for help, are assured seats in top-tier medical universities abroad. Affinity doesn’t just stop at admission but also provides several hand-holding services.
Students can expect help at every step, from choosing a university to the visa and document formalities as well as air ticketing and eventual pickup and drop to the university. Moreover, throughout the admission process, our counselors are easily accessible and available round the clock for any and every kind of help.
Q1. When are the registrations opening for the seminar?
Ans 1. This is a walk-in seminar, which means there are no passes or tickets whatsoever to attend this. Therefore, no registrations are required!
Q2. What countries is Affinity planning to cover?
Ans 2. Not planning but Affinity definitely covers universities of Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, China, Bangladesh, the Philippines as well as the Caribbean.
Q3. What are the charges to attend the seminar?
Ans 3. This is a free-for-all event. No charges of any kind are levied!
Q4. Can parents/guardians accompany the students?
Ans 4. The main aim of the seminar is to pave a way for students towards a secure future in the medical field. Parents/guardians are important for this journey and therefore, are welcome to attend.
Q5. Is this seminar legit?
Ans 5. Given the success rate of more than 90% in placing students in universities abroad, it won’t be wrong to say that this seminar will indeed be useful and effective.