MBBS Admission in Bashkir State Medical University, Russia | Fee structure, Courses
Bashkir State Medical University is a well known and highly recognized medical University of Russia, which is also known as the classical university of the country. It is one of the oldest and top medical universities in Russia for higher studies in the Medical stream. Since long ago, this university has been empowering the Russian Medical Education system.
The Bashkir State Medical University was established in the year 1909 in the state of Bashkortostan and offers global programs to the Medical aspirants all over the world. Apart from the Medical Council of India and the Russian Government, the World Health Organization and UNESCO recognize this university.
After study MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University, students can work across the world including Russian Hospitals and India. The university accepts admission applications from across the world as it offers direct admission in MBBS courses without any entrance exam and paying extra money.
Bashkir State Medical University MBBS Highlights
|Name of Program||Bachelor in Medicine&Bachelor in Surgery(MBBS)|
|Duration of Program||6 Years|
|NEET Requirement||Yes for the Indian Students|
|Medium of Education||English|
|Recognition of MBBS Program||MCI, WHO, UNESCO|
Bashkir State Medical University Courses:
This university offers various kinds of undergraduate and postgraduate study programs under the Bashkir State Medical University Courses. The university offers a 6 years MBBS program that includes a 5 years classroom program and a one-year internship. The internship part totally dedicated to practical classes by qualified professors.
The university offers direct admission in MBBS Course but you have to complete the Bashkir State Medical University Eligibility Criteria before applying for MBBS Admission here.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Bashkir State Medical University MBBS
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Bashkir State Medical University is the core requirement of admission into the MBBS study program offered by the University. It is compulsory that every applicant has to complete every requirement before MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University.
Here we are mentioning the full admission eligibility criteria of the University for the reference of those aspirants.
|Age Limit-||Candidate should be at least 17 years at the time admission application submission.|
|Academics Qualification-||Candidates must be having the minimum qualification of 10+2 from a recognized board of education in the subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology. There must be a minimum of 50% passing marks aggregate of the candidate in the 10+2 exam from a valid education board ICSE, CBSE, State Board and etc.|
|IELTS/TOEFL not required-||English proficiency test is not required for the language proficiency of the candidates.|
|NEET Eligibility-||Indian students must be having the NEET qualification certificate.|
Bashkir State Medical University Admission Process
There are many students who might be looking for the Bashkir State Medical University Admission Process so that they can easily submit their admission application to the University.
- First of all the candidates are advised to visit the official website of the University where the candidate can find the admission application form.
- After that, the candidate is advised to fill the application form and attach all the required documents then submit the form to the University.
- Make sure that students recheck the application’s information before submission.
- Be patient for some time until you receive the admission acceptance letter from the University. Once you receive the acceptance letter then you can proceed with the other admission formalities.
- You can later apply for the student’s visa which will be issued by the Russian embassy in India. Study VISA of Russia is needed to pursue MBBS in MCI approved Medical Universities in Russia.
- Once you have your study Visa then you can fly to study MBBS in Russia to attend the regular classes.
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET Scorecard
- Study VISA
Bashkir State Medical University Fee Structure:
Before you make up your mind to study MBBS in Russia and choose this university so it is always advisable that you should be aware of the Bashkir State Medical University Fee Structure. The tuition fee includes exam fees, and other academics expenses but not hostel fees and food expenses.
The tuition Fee is USD 3900 yearly and the hostel fee is USD 200 yearly. Apart from that VISA extension Fee, and personal expense will be managed by the student itself.
Bashkir State Medical University Russia Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||3900/yr||200/yr||-||20500|
So, if you are wondering about the fee of this University then you can check out the details MBBS fee structure of the University mentioned above for your consideration.
Bashkir State Medical University Hostel
Students coming from across the world to study MBBS in Russia can accommodate in rooms of Bashkir State Medical University Hostel. Where the administration offers world-class infrastructure and standard accommodation facilities. Well furnished rooms are equipped with centralized AC and Attached washroom.
Students can choose twin sharing, triple sharing, or more categories rooms. The fee depends on the choice of the room made by the student. Apart from the room, there are many facilities offered to students enrolled in this university.
Amenities- Bed, Pool, Common Area, Sports facilities, Security guards and CCTV cameras Mattress, Wardrobe, Table, Chair, common Laundry, Gym, Library, speed Internet, ATMs, Medical Center.
Bashkir State Medical University Advantages:
- Globally ranked university
- Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India other nations.
- WHO and UNESCO recognizes this university
- All resources and amenities are available for students and dedicated to them.
- International exposure and global job opportunity as you can work across the world
- Internationally recognized degree
- More Research opportunities
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Affordable Fee Structure than other developed nations
- The English language will be used in the classroom
- Indian Foods are available in the university including other cuisines
- Coaching for screening tests of various countries
- Low ratio of Students and teachers in a class
Frequently Asked Question?
Question- Does this university has approval from the Medical Council of India?
Answer- Bashkir State Medical University has worldwide approval, including the Medical Council of India. So your degree will be in India after completing MBBS in Russia.
Question- Near International airport from the university?
Answer- UFA International Airport.