Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine
Ukraine is not only famous for its natural beauty but also for it’s a healthy education system that attracts students to study MBBS in Ukraine. Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the Best Medical Universities in Ukraine. It has a team of experienced and well-qualified professors who have good knowledge in the Medical stream. Latest equipment, Low fee structure, worldwide praised education environment, and other Kharkiv National Medical University Advantages.
About Kharkiv National Medical University
The university came into existence in the year 1805 and till present, a large number of students are awarded by a good quality education and become doctors. For more than 2 centuries, Kharkiv National Medical University is known for its MBBS courses.
Well-developed labs, classrooms, library, affordable fee structure, great accommodation facilities are provided to students. The university has been approved by the Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization.
Kharkiv National Medical University offers direct admission in MBBS course without any donations. NEET is a mandatory exam for Indian students.
Quick Highlight of Kharkiv National Medical University
|Students and Teacher Ratio in Class||15:2|
|Total Yearly cost||3.50 Lakh to 4.5 lakh INR|
|Degree validation||Across the globe|
|Approval from|| 1. Ministry of Education and Science of the Ukraine Government
2. Medical Council of India
3. World Health Organization
|Kharkiv National Medical University Ranking|| Country- 122
Kharkiv National Medical University Ranking
Kharkiv National Medical University Ranking is 122 in the country and the kharkiv national medical university world ranking is 7866.
Kharkiv National Medical University Course
Kharkiv National Medical University Courses is for 6 years that includes the duration cum training duration from the affiliated hospital by the Ukraine government. Indian Students who want to get admission here need to pass the NEET exam once they passed the 12th board exam from a recognizable exam board.
Kharkiv National Medical University Fee Structure
Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4800/yr||1000/yr||-||29000|
Kharkiv national medical university fees are affordable and low than any other developed country’s medical university.
Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine Fees
Kharkiv National Medical University Important Documents
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport copy
- Passport size Photographs
Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Admission Requirements are not much strict much for international students. They do not need to pass any English proficiency exam but you should improve your English Speaking, writing skills as your classroom language will be English. The admission eligibility criteria in Kharkiv National Medical University include:
Age- MBBS aspirants must have to complete 17 years age at the time of admission or at the end of that year.
NEET eligibility- After the year 2018, the Medical Council of India has issued a notification that every Indian medical student, who wants to pursue MBBS in abroad or India must have to pass the NEET exam.
Academics qualification- MBBS Aspirants must have obtained 50% or more marks in the Intermediate exam from a valid exam board like ICSE, CBSE, or state board. Main subjects should be Biology and English along with Physics and Chemistry.
Admission Process of Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University Admission Process is pretty straight and simple.
- Visit the official website of the university and follow the admission process
- Complete application form by filling the details mentioned below including Name, Email and academics details of the candidate
- In the next step, Upload scanned academics documents or Certificate
- NEET score of the candidate
- Students will have to wait for at least 10 to 14 working days.
- Students will get an admission invitation letter on their mail if they will get selected by Kharkiv National Medical University
- Now keep safe the admission letter and apply for Study VISA of Ukraine
- In the meantime, you need to pay some or full part of the fee online and take the printout safe to you. Will be asked in Kharkiv National Medical University at the time of reporting.
- With VISA form, then you need to submit some important documents mentioned below and an Admission invitation letter on of them.
( VISA form, Admission Invitation letter, Passport Copy, ID proof, Course detail, Bank statement at least last 3 months of candidate of his/her parents)
- Once, the VISA stamped on your passport, you can leave for Ukraine
Scholarship program by the KHARKIV National Medical University:
There is the Scholarships program available in the KHARKIV National Medical University, which is applicable to a certain category of the students, who belong to that class of students which are unable to afford the fee of the University.
This offers the scholarship program to such students, and if you fall in that category then you can apply for the scholarship program of the KHARKIV National Medical University.
- Birth certificate of an Applicant
- NEET Scorecard of the candidate
- Medical certificate and medical insurance
Kharkiv National Medical University Hostel
Students who are coming to study MBBS in Kharkiv National Medical University will be advised to stay in the University hostel, as it is safe for them. This is just a recommendation for at least the first, two years, after that they can live in an Apartment outside the University campus or continue in the hostel.
Students can choose their rooms in sharing rooms or private room category. A fee will be decided according to their preferences. All rooms will be Air Conditioned, that come with an attached washroom and basic amenities for every student. Separate arrangements for boys and girls students
The university is strict with ragging cases, so there is no ragging and Indian students studying here already are cooperative with freshers.
Amenities offered in Hostel rooms- Bed, Wardrobe, Laundry, Gym, 24 hrs Security, Separate accommodation for Girls and Boys, Mess with Indian food, Library, Internet, ATM, Banking Facility, Medical Center and etc.
Visa Process for Students
Applying for a student visa is a simple and effective process. Students have to submit their education documents along with their bank documents, medical certificates and admission letter from the university.
The Kharkiv National Medical University offers students a healthy and safe environment. Students are offered basic amenities like library, internet, medical center and much more.
Points to keep in mind and Remember
Students will be in a new country, new rules and a new lifestyle. But some rules will remain the same for there also.
- Never be in any illegal matter inside the college or outside the campus.
- Try not to leave Kharkiv National Medical University campus alone especially in the night, for at least initial days.
- Keep your Students id card and other id proofs with you.
- Having any discomfort then do let the University administration know about it
- Be in touch for with Indian consulate or Embassy if it needed
- Keep your documents safe with you
Why Choose Kharkiv National Medical University
- World Leading Infrastructure
- Advanced labs
- Well-equipped library
- International Ranked University
- Worldwide Recognized university
- Mandatory facilities and amenities are available for students studying here.
- Ideal accommodation facility for boys and girls (Separate)
- International exposure and international Connection
- Job security as you can work across the world, including India and Ukraine as well
- Highly qualified and Experienced Professors
- Research opportunities
- Kharkiv National Medical University Fee Structure is Affordable.
- The English language will be used in the classroom
- Indian Foods are available in the university mess
- Special coaching for Screening test
How We can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here.
In a new city choosing a new college is really a tough task. As a student, you want to get all information about the college. What is the good side, the bad side, fee structure, courses, admission process, and most important VISA process.
- Is the university MCI approved and is NEET entrance exam mandatory?
The university is MCI approved and the NEET entrance exam has to be cleared with 50%
- Why should students study at Kharkiv national medical university Ukraine?
The university is MCI approved and offers quality education. Medical students can apply for jobs anywhere in the world.