Download FMGE Dec 2021 Admit Card: Check the Latest Updates Released by NBE
Finally, the wait is over for all foreign medical graduates as the National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the FMGE Dec 2021 Admit Card. Students can directly visit the official website (https://nbe.edu.in) to download the valid copy of the admit card till December 2021.
Foreign Medical Graduates Examination, FMGE December 2021 admit card is already released by the National Board of Examination (NBE) on December 6th, 2021. The final exam is scheduled to be held on December 12th, 2021. Students who are preparing for the examination and submitting their application form can download their admit card from the official website of NBE.
How to Download the FMGE Dec 2021 Admit Card
- Very first, applicants need to visit the official website of the National Board of Examination (NBE), https://nbe.edu.in.
- Now, click on the “FMGE Dec 2021” tab and log in to your account by selecting “Application Login” available on the homepage.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link here - FMGE Dec 2021 Admit Card.
- You need to log in to your account by submitting a Used ID, Password, and Security Code.
- Check it and successfully download the admission card.
- You also need to print the hall ticket for any future reference.
What is FMGE Exam?
The FMGE Exam or Foreign Medical Graduate Examination is conducted for students who have completed a medical degree from abroad universities. It is conducted in two sessions, the first one is in the June session and the second one is in the December session.
It is a Medical Council of India (MCI) screening exam, which is also known as FMGE and is conducted by the NBA. As per the Screening Test Regulation 2002, and students who have completed primary medical education from any medical institution outside India need to qualify for this test.
Applicants can also visit the Affinity Education Pvt. Ltd. MBBS Abroad website (https://www.mbbsadmissionabroad.in/news) for the latest updates regarding FMGE Exam.