Check Latest NEET Update News 2019 - FAQ
Being a medical stream student we believe that if you are going to pursue any medical course in India then you must have to go through first the exam of NEET. NEET which stands for the National Eligibility Entrance Test is the mandatory exam for the medical stream students who want to study the medical courses such as the MBBS or BDS programs.
So, if you are planning to appear in the NEET 2019 exams to reserve a medical seat for yourself then you should be going through this of our article. In this article, we are going to provide you with the updates about the NEET 2019 exam, and its associated information which would help you to take the exam with all the relevant information.
Is there any change in NEET 2019
If you are appearing in the NEET 2019 exam and wondering that whether there are any changes in the exam then we must say that there are no as such major changes in the exam of NEET for the year 2019. There are some news and notifications, as usual, they come before the exam of NEET.
Below we are providing you the summary of major news and notifications regarding the NEET 2019 exams.
- The NEET exam 2019 has been scheduled to be held on Sunday 5th May.
- The official date of exam of NEET 2019 was declared on 21st August 2018.
- The examinations forms of NEET 2019 exams were started from the date of 1st November and were filled till the date of 7th December 2019.
- If you want to change or correct any information in the NEET 2019 exams then the correction window will be available from the14th January to 31st January.
- The Admit card of the exam will be available to download from the 15th April 2019.
- The result of the exam will be declared on the 5th of June 2019.
Changes in the Pattern of NEET 2019 exam
Although there are no major changes in the pattern of NEET 2019 exams yet we are providing you with the information of some minor changes in the exam.
- There are no any changes in the syllabus of the NEET 2019 exams hence the students can study with the old syllabus of the exams.
- in the NEET 2019 exams, the authorities will be making some changes in the information technology aspects of the exams which will make the exam more safe and secured.
- This year the exam of the NEET is expecting to be tougher than the previous year exam hence the students are suggested to prepare accordingly for their exam.
- As per the latest notification from the NEET exams authorities, there is no bar on the number of attempts to the students for the exam.
- The registration of the NEET exam will be done using the Adhar card which will help the students to get easily identified.
Is there any attempt limit for NEET 2019
As per the latest notification from the National Test Agency, there is no bar on the number of the attempts to the students for the NEET exam. Earlier there was a parameter on the number of the attempts for the NEET exam, which has been officially removed by the National Test Agency from the 2019 NEET attempts onwards.
Although the upper and the lower age limit criteria are still in the existence and as per which the minimum age of the candidate for the exam should be 17 years of age and the maximum age is 25 years with 5 years of age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
As a conclusion, it can be said that any candidate from the age of 17 to the maximum age of 25 can take as many attempts as might be possible hence there is no attempt limit for the NEET exam.
Is Foreign MBBS Degree Valid in India
MCI which stands for the Medical Council of India is the governing and the regulating body of the medical profession in India. The body makes the rules and regulations in India related to the medical profession, and the medical education which must be implemented by the all medical educational institutions in the County.
Now if we talk about that whether the MBBS degree from the foreign is valid in India or not, then we get the prima facie answer to this question is yet the foreign MBBS degree is valid in India, but the answer is valid subject to the satisfaction of some conditions in this regard. The most fundamental and the mandatory
The main condition in this regard is that the concerned medical institution must be recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India. It means that the candidate from India can undertake the MBBS program from the foreign such medical institution, which has been approved by the MCI and only in that condition the MBBS degree from such medical institution will be held valid in India.
Further, in this regard, we would like to make the MBBS aspirants aware that even if the candidate from India wants to study MBBS from foreign the candidate would still be required to take and qualify the NEET exam.