List of Best MBBS colleges in Russia and Why You Should Choose MBBS in Russia
MBBS study in Russia is getting popularity among Indian medical students from long ago. There are top 30 medical universities of Russia, are in the list of top 100 medical universities in the world. The medical colleges/universities in Russia provide good quality education. These medical colleges of Russia have approval from the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and other developed countries.
Advantages to Choose MBBS in Russia
The main reason behind choosing Russia as an educational destination is a highly subsidized education system and advanced teaching tools. Also, students have more chances to clear their study-related doubts as the student and teacher ratio is 15:2. Apart from this, International students can pursue their medical studies in English or in the Russian language. It is up to students which language they choose. MBBS degree from MCI approved medical colleges in Russia is valid in India, but to practice in India, the FMGE exam is mandatory.
- One of the Safest country for Indian students
- Special Preparation Coaching classes to train medical students for the FMGE test conducted by Medical Council of India. It is mandatory to validate and get a medical license in India.
- Affordable fee structure in the comparison of Medical Universities of other countries.
- No Donation
- No entrance test required
- Students can work in Russia after completing the MBBS degree
- People Friendship University
- Kazan Federal University
- Ulyanovsk state medical university
- N. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Bashkirian State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Mari State University
Process to Apply for MBBS in Russia
- Fill the admission application form online correctly without any mistake
- Submit scanned copies of all required documents for the admission
- The college will send you the invitation letter on your registered Email
- Now pay the fee via the online method and don’t forget to take a printout of the receipt.
- In the meantime apply for a study VISA in the Russian embassy, you will get it within 1 month
- You are done now
Indian students struggle a lot for good quality education but hardly they find it. Also, the fee of those colleges are expensive. The medical education institutes of Russia offer exactly what they (Indian Students) want. To complete an MBBS degree from Russian Universities students need to pay around 25 to 35 lakh INR including hostel and other expenses.