AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM)
The AMA School of Medicine is among the best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students. This university was established in the year 2008 and is located in the heart of the city of Makati, which has the highest concentration of multinational and international organizations.
The AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is recognized by several major international organizations such as the world health organization as well as the medical council of India.
The medium of education used in the AMA school of medicine is in English language, which is among the top reason why students from all over the world chose to study MBBS in Philippines.
The college also offers all the amenities to its students, from modern infrastructure to facilities such as library, hostel, cafeterias, hospitals and many more.
AMA School of Medicine Quick Glance:
The following mentioned below are some of the highlighted features, information and details about the AMA school of medicine:
|Name of the university:||AMA school of medicine|
|NEET examination required:||Yes, required score in NEET examination is required|
|Entrance examination required:||IELTS or TOEFL is required|
|Medium of education:||English language for international students|
|Course duration:||5+1 years|
|AMA school of medicine courses offered:||
AMA School of Medicine Fee Structure:
The following mentioned below is the AMA school of medicine fees structure along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel and food cost:
MBBS Fees Structure of Ama Medical College of Medicine
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|BS (1.5 Yr)||8,200.00||3,600.00||2,000.00||13800|
|MD (4yr) After NMAT||16,500.00||9,600.00||–||26100|
Benefits of Studying in This University:
The following mentioned below is the Benefits to study MBBS in AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM):
- This medical college has maintained its global standards in education
- The AMA school of medicine is recognized by international organization such as the world health organization and medical council of India
- The university uses English as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
- The AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is affiliated to several hospitals and also that are used to give in field training to all the medical students by professional doctor that excel in their fields
- The medical college is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The university offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms and also have mess facilities
- There are several AMA school of medicine scholarship available
The following mentioned below is the syllabus for medical in the Philippines MBBS college:
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year|
|Histology||General and Clinical Pathology||Surgery-2||Medicine|
|History of Medicine||Pharmacology||Radiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Preventive and Communicative||Pediatrics-1||Neuroscience-3|
|Bioethics||Neuroscience 2||Advanced Pathology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
The following mentioned below is the MBBS admission in Philippines into AMA school of medicine:
- The applicant is to fill up the college application form that is available at the official website of the university.
- The candidate is to upload copies of documents such as X and XII mark sheets and any other required document
- The candidate is to undergo medical examinations conducted by the medical council or NEET entrance examination and must score the min. required score
- The applicant is to apply for the visa process
- The student must keep the acceptance letter given by the university protected for future needs and purpose
- The candidate has the appear for English proficiency examinations such as IELTS or TOEFL.
The following mentioned below is the list of all the documents that are required during MBBS admission in Philippines into AMA school of medicine:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity for 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Pass port sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Philippines
- The applicant documents should be authorized from the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
The following mentioned below is the MBBS in Philippines Eligibility for AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) to get admission and study MBBS in Philippines:
- To study MBBS in Philippines eligibility criteria requires the candidates age requirement to be for 17 years
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a min. score of 50% in higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a valid score in NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Philippines
- The candidate is also required to get a good score in entrance examination that are English proficiency examination such as IELTS and TOEFL
The following is a list of all the activities and the surrounding environment offered to provide a better experience for all its students who MBBS in Philippines in AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM):
- The college campus offers canteen and mess facilities.
- The university offers all its students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates
- The campus of the university has playground and gym for all its students
- The Philippines MBBS College is affiliated hospitals that are used to provide training to the students where the students are trained by professionals.
- The campus is surrounded by restaurants which provide great food
Hostel and Accommodation:
The following is the Hostel and Accommodation offered by the AMA school of medicine is as following:
- AMA school of medicine hostel has separate buildings for male and females.
- The hostels are provided with fully furnished hostel rooms
- There is options for Air conditioned rooms
- The hostel of AMA school of medicine have mess facilities for its students
- The hostels are fully protect and have a good security system
- The hostels of the AMA school of medicine are provided with water and electricity to all its students
The following mentioned below are some of the frequently asked question regarding study MBBS in Philippines in the AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM):
Que. What is the academic year for Philippines MBBS College?
Ans. The academic year for all the Philippines MBBS college is from august to September.
Que. Is the AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) recognized by any organization?
Ans. The AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is recognized by several international organizations such as the medical council of India and the world health organization.
Que. What is the MBBS in Philippines duration in AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM)?
Ans. The degree course for MBBS in Philippines is for a duration period of 5 and half years.
Que. What is AMA school of medicine eligibility criteria?
Ans. The AMA school of medicine MBBS in Philippines eligibility criteria to get admission requires the candidate to be older than 17 year in age, and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. aggregate of 50% it examination. The candidate must also have a valid score in NEET entrance examination as well as English proficiency examinations