5 Major changes in NEET 2021 - MBBS Admission Abroad
The National Testing Agency has come with 5 major changes in NEET 2021 exam. Students show are going to appear in the NEET exam this year, should know briefly about it. NEET-UG exam is one of the famous medical entrance exams, so any change in the exam pattern will affect lakhs of students at a time.
As you all know, the NTA has opened the window for NEET 2021 registration on July 13. Students can register till 6 August 2021. The NTA has released an information bulletin regarding this. According to that bulletin, there are 5 major changes have been done in the exam pattern of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test undergraduate.
- Question pattern-Unlike last year, there will be 180 questions from three different subjects. All subjects will have two different sections A and B. It will carry 35 and 15 questions respectively. Students have the choice to touch 10 out of 15 questions from section B.
- Removal of Age criteria for tie-breaking - Unlike last, this year there will be no age criteria for tie-breaking. The NTA will decide rank based on other criteria
- NEET Exam in 13 Languages- Last year students can take papers in 11 different languages including Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi and etc. This year students will have two more options Punjabi and Malayalam.
- Two Phase registration - This step is considered as a big step towards completing the registration process in a more easy and efficient way. In the first phase, candidates will fill the personal and educational details and in the second phase, educational details will be asked in detail with documents.
- Increased number of exam cities - This year NEET exam will be conducted on 198 exam centers, instead of 155. This step is taken to reduce the number of students at a center and break the chain of COVID-19.